Advantages of our Term Life Insurance
If you’ve been putting off buying life insurance because of the cost or inconvenience, you may not realize that there’s an affordable and convenient alternative to expensive permanent (whole) life insurance. There’s no need to leave those who depend on you without protection. Term life insurance provides an affordable opportunity to give your family the financial security they need.
Benefits of Term Life Insurance:
- The simplest and most affordable type of life insurance you can buy.
- Death benefits can be tax-free to beneficiaries.
- Offers an affordable way to cover debt obligations such as tuition, mortgages, business loans, bills and more.
- Premiums remain the same for the initial term.
- Simple to understand, simple to apply…no medical exam required!
- Easy telephone application takes only a few minutes!
- Up to $50,000 of life insurance benefit.
- Issue ages from 18 through 69.
- Rates remain level for as long as you keep the coverage in force.
- No medical questions or medical exams.
Life Insurance in Today's Economic Environment
With the tough economic times these days, it’s easy to think, “Maybe I don’t need a life insurance plan right now.” In reality, maybe you need one now more than ever.
In the past, employees were able to rely on their life insurance benefits provided by the employers. High home values and reliable 401Ks made people feel more secure in their retirement plans.
The reality today is that jobs have been lost and many employers have cut benefits. Home values have decreased, affecting equity values.
Supplemental life insurance is now more important than ever in order
to protect your family and to make sure they can be provided for.
This policy is made available through a membership with the National Congress of Employers (NCE). NCE is a non-profit advocacy group working on behalf of America’s growing small businesses and self-employed, toward legislative reform affecting health insurance, taxation and regulations. Members of the association are entitled to all of the association’s many benefits, including this group term life insurance policy. As a member of NCE, you will have access to all of the association benefits including their Personal Equity Protection Plan, which provides an extensive list of financial support services such as free credit reports, a credit report analysis, first-time home-buyers assistance, home and auto insurance reviews, investment reviews and much more.